A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praful Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Desai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital Excela Health
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital Excela Health
- Westmoreland Hospital at Jeanette
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praful C Desai MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Praful C. Desai practice?
- Dr. Praful Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Praful Desai practices Psychiatry near Midland, MI.
See Midland Psychiatrists.