A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praful Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praful Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praful Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praful H Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Praful H. Shah practice?
- Dr. Praful Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Praful Shah practices Pediatrics near San Dimas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA.
See San Dimas Pediatricians.