Dr. Praful Kelkar Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Praful Kelkar?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 24th, 2015

Dr. Kelkar is one of those exceedingly bright doctors who, in spite of that, does not talk down to you. He is professional but friendly and willing to explain options, show and explain test results. While he makes recommendations, he also allows you to have some say in your care. He didn't beat around the bush about my MS diagnosis - which I appreciated. I highly recommend Dr. Kelkar. One advisory, your appointments with him likely won't start right on time. But the lake view at the Golden Valley office is beautiful and relaxing, and once you do get in to see him, your time won't feel rushed. Personally, I am fine with that.

Wonderful Apt

Posted on January 16th, 2015

I was very nervous about the apt. He was great! I thought I would get the feeling that he knew everything and I knew nothing. He wasn't like that at all! Very down to earth. We asked a lot of questions and he made sure we understood the answers. Very smart man!

Anyone in there?

Posted on March 26th, 2013

He had his mind made up before he saw me. Not responsive. Not communicative. Not aware of advances in sleep disorders and their relationship to non-motor symptoms of Parkinson's.

Posted on July 22nd, 2012

I found that Dr. Kelkar listened to what I had to say and had a good manner. I may switch to him as he has a speciality that my other neurologist doesn't.

Left his office confused and scared

Posted on July 12th, 2012

His demeanor was very negative. Then he would not answer my questions about why he was recommending the things that he was. That left me confused about why / what I should do and scared because of the tone of the visit. I NEVER went back and now have a wonderful new neurologist who is positive and can communicate with patients.

Posted on October 19th, 2016