Learn more about Dr. Praful Maroo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praful Maroo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maroo
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maroo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praful Maroo, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maroo graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maroo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praful V Maroo BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Praful V. Maroo practice?
- Dr. Praful Maroo has 1 office location.
Dr. Praful Maroo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.