Learn more about Dr. Praful Maroo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praful Maroo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maroo
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Maroo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praful Maroo, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maroo graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maroo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praful V Maroo BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Praful V. Maroo practice?
- Dr. Praful Maroo has 1 office location.
Dr. Praful Maroo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.