Overall Review

2.6

September 16th, 2016
Sleep disorder and ADD
The fact that a neurologist could know SO LITTLE about ADD is mind boggling to me.

January 5th, 2016
BEWARE THIS GUY HAS NO CLUE
HIS OFFICE STAFF IN WESTMINSTER HAS NO CLUE WHAT THERE DOING, HE RUNS TEST AND NEVER RETURNS CALLS OR FOLLOW UP VISIT TO TELL YOU HOW YOUR TESTING WENT. THIS GUY DOES NOT CARE BOUT HIS PATIENCE JUST THE MONEY HE CAN GET OUT OF THEM. YOU WILL THINK TWICE GOING TO THIS GUY.

August 11th, 2015
Excellent doctor with outstanding service.

October 28th, 2014
One of the worst Dr.'so and experiences I have ever had with a Dr.
I had an office visit once several year's a go. After which he insisted on a spinal tap At a hospital in a hospital room setting and never showed up. He gave a laundry list of excuses. My recommendation is under no circumstances see this neurologist.

June 30th, 2014
patient
This is baised on my experience, and my opinion. This Dr is not professional, he is rude. I was sick, he argued with my husband when my husband told him something was not right because my speech was slurred, and I lost my short term memory. he ask my husband who he thought he was. It was horrible, I was admitted through the ER, He said he looked at my EEG and it was still being read in Altoona. So he could not have seen it. He diagnosed me as having migraines he released me but never told me what to do to prevent or treat future episodes. I had all the symptoms of a TIA or seizure activity, I am awaiting other tests from another opinion. You can take your chances with him, but I am 46 he is a pediatric Dr.

November 29th, 2013
Quack!
My husband and I both have been to this doctor and he is a huge quack. Find yourself a real Doctor.

July 7th, 2013
dont waste your time and stay in pain....walk by this dr
2 years of terrible pain, etc. tests then tell me machines is broke. finally went to another dr and within 3 months found the problem and corrected it. run dont walk away from dr dave

January 22nd, 2013
NIGHTMARE
Several years ago threatened him with board complaint for even attempting to bill me after one of the worst physician experiences of my life. Still nearly brings tears to see his photo. If you care how you're treated, don't go anywhere near him. He may be a great doctor, but I'll never know, as his initial bedside manner was so disrespectful, rude and cold.

January 21st, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Dave' is one of the best physicians. Explains things thoroughly, very courteous, very knowledgeable. Dr. Dave' diagnosed me correctly and promptly when other neurologists could not do the same. Definitely would recommend him to a friend!

November 18th, 2012
Dr. Dave' handled my husband's case from the minute he walked into Meritus Medical Ctr. here in Hagerstown. He did not think he had had a stroke but that he had paraneoplasic syndrome and 6 months later my husband died. Dr. Dave' was proved right by the autopsy. He was a compassionate doctor who cared about my husband.

October 25th, 2012
This doctor is DANGEROUS. He is on probation in West Virginia and Maryland (check out the medical board websites to verify for yourself) and his license has been revoked in Pennyslvannia. Choose another doctor... your life depends on it!!

October 2nd, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr.Dave for 20 yrs.He is by far the best doctor that I have ever seen.I have a standing rule that if I'm not satisfied with the service,they will never see me again.The fact that I have been a patient for so long speaks for itself.