A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prafulla Kirtane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prafulla Kirtane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prafulla Kirtane, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirtane graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kirtane has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prafulla K Kirtane MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Prafulla K. Kirtane practice?
- Dr. Prafulla Kirtane has 1 office location.
Dr. Prafulla Kirtane practices Gastroenterology near Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Gastroenterologists.