Dr. Prafulla Singh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Prafulla Singh?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Prafulla Singh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 20th, 2017

No Pain for 9 MONTHS Unbelievable !!

I honestly did not believe ANYONE could manage my extreme, constant spine pain using any method. It was a process and I am so grateful that I was sent to Dr Singh on the advice of a neuro-surgeon. I had a constant pain level of about 6 for a few years. I have been pain free with NO NARCOTICS for 9 months.

August 16th, 2017

gave me my quality of life back

After going thru PT and taking pain pills I found Dr. Singh and his caring, listening, concerned manner gave me the confidence that he could help me walk up right and regain my life back. I was not disappointed in the trust I put in him. The injections put me on the road to walking, getting up and down from chairs just being a normal active person, able to resume my life style...Traveling all over the world without concern that I couldn't do things. His staff is wonderful, caring, pleasant, friendly and most helpful. I highly recommend him to anyone going thru a situation they find draining their life out of them. GOT MINE BACK thanks to him, good follow up from him and staff. Beverley Whelan

August 5th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Singh on and off since 2007. Each time I come to him he takes time to evaluate an acute episode it seems of a chronic problem. He is a great listener to how my body responds to treatment and I would recommend his services to others.

July 22nd, 2017

Dr. Singh provides qualitative and holistic pain management.

Dr. Singh has provided me with qualitative and holistic pain management for about 15 years. His uses a combination of medical modalities in conjunction with each other to provide the most efficacious level of each in pursuit of my pain management. When surgery is not the best option or has failed to deliver the desired relief, he can provide you with a number of alternative treatments, including: epidural steroid injections (neck, mid or low back), therapy, implants, and referrals.

July 7th, 2017

After many years of sever Lower back pain. With surgery as a last result. A fe ill member refer me to Dr. Singh. My first visit I was very impress. He had already reviewed my MRI, ask me questions , scheduled me for spine immunization and doing great. He is very knowledgable in spine medicin. I've been seen for about 8 months for pain management and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Dr. Singh.

June 24th, 2017

I have personally been undergoing pain management by Dr. Singh for about two years for severe back pain caused by spinal stenosis. I have been more than satisfied with his treatment. Dr Singh always listens to what I have to say. He began treating my pain in the least invasive way and has gradually intensified treatnent as needed. He has performed two steroid injections in my lower back with varying degrees of success. Both times the injection procedure was on time, quick and painless. Were I in need of treatment as a new patient, I would not hesitate to call Dr. Prafulla Singh.,

February 10th, 2015

awesome

Great doctor and staff. Had chronic back pain for years and after 2 injections, I feel like a new perso. Treated me like an individual and not like a job.

August 13th, 2014

Best doctor ever

Dr. Singh was recommended by my spine md and my dear friend. My friend said she calls him Dr. Pain-Free; I so agree. I had been in pain for over a year and simply miserable. Dr. Singh was the most understanding doctor I have had in years. I wish more doctors were like him.

July 11th, 2013

I was in a great deal of pain and didn't want to become dependent of prescription drugs. My family doctor recommended Dr. Singh and after a visit that included a geat deal of LISTENING on the part of the Dr. I was diagonised and treated. No Drugs. A week later I don't even need tylenol anymore. I highly recommend Dr Singh if you want a drug free solution to yur pain.

November 28th, 2012

excellent doctor

After spending many years with back and neck pain, I was ready to give up. I had surgery and physical therapy that didn't improve the situation at all. Another doctor referred me to Dr. Singh. I had never heard of a pain specialist. I was finally correctly diagnosed after many years of suffering. Now I take proper medication to deal with my chronic pain as well as occasional procedures on an outpatient surgical basis as needed. It would be major neurosurgery to attempt to fix what's wrong with my spine. I chose not to go that route, and Dr. Singh is fine with my decision and doesn't try to push me into extensive surgery I don't want. I've been seeing him for 12 years now for pain management and couldn't be happier with the Dr and his office staff.

October 22nd, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Singh since 2005 for chronic back pain. He has been a life saver. I get one to five shots in my spine and facet joints three to four times a year. It enables me to live a relatively normal life. I have seen seven other doctors and been through five different physical therapy regimes but Dr. Singh is the only one that has had significant success in helping me manage my pain.

July 7th, 2011

Dr, Singh s a great doctor. I was very sick and I saw around six different doctors. They were telling me was menopause. My neurologist referred to him and he found out a problem in my back. He was very prescient with me. After this he referred me with a specialist.