Dr. Prafulla Singh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 10th, 2015
awesome
Great doctor and staff. Had chronic back pain for years and after 2 injections, I feel like a new perso. Treated me like an individual and not like a job.

August 13th, 2014
Best doctor ever
Dr. Singh was recommended by my spine md and my dear friend. My friend said she calls him Dr. Pain-Free; I so agree. I had been in pain for over a year and simply miserable. Dr. Singh was the most understanding doctor I have had in years. I wish more doctors were like him.

July 11th, 2013
I was in a great deal of pain and didn't want to become dependent of prescription drugs. My family doctor recommended Dr. Singh and after a visit that included a geat deal of LISTENING on the part of the Dr. I was diagonised and treated. No Drugs. A week later I don't even need tylenol anymore. I highly recommend Dr Singh if you want a drug free solution to yur pain.

November 28th, 2012
excellent doctor
After spending many years with back and neck pain, I was ready to give up. I had surgery and physical therapy that didn't improve the situation at all. Another doctor referred me to Dr. Singh. I had never heard of a pain specialist. I was finally correctly diagnosed after many years of suffering. Now I take proper medication to deal with my chronic pain as well as occasional procedures on an outpatient surgical basis as needed. It would be major neurosurgery to attempt to fix what's wrong with my spine. I chose not to go that route, and Dr. Singh is fine with my decision and doesn't try to push me into extensive surgery I don't want. I've been seeing him for 12 years now for pain management and couldn't be happier with the Dr and his office staff.

October 22nd, 2012
I have been seeing Dr. Singh since 2005 for chronic back pain. He has been a life saver. I get one to five shots in my spine and facet joints three to four times a year. It enables me to live a relatively normal life. I have seen seven other doctors and been through five different physical therapy regimes but Dr. Singh is the only one that has had significant success in helping me manage my pain.

July 7th, 2011
Dr, Singh s a great doctor. I was very sick and I saw around six different doctors. They were telling me was menopause. My neurologist referred to him and he found out a problem in my back. He was very prescient with me. After this he referred me with a specialist.

March 19th, 2011
Poor Doctor
Went to see Dr. Singh for a procedure to be be done with instruction by my primary doctor and he refused to do it. Complete ignored me and my Dr.'s orders and lied, and was poor judgement in my diagnoses.

January 14th, 2010
Friendly and Effecient
Everyone there was fast, effecient, and very friendly