A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prag Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prag Gupta, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rohtak. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wilkes Regional Medical Center
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prag Gupta MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Prag Gupta practice?
- Dr. Prag Gupta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Prag Gupta practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near High Point, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA and Virginia Beach, VA.
See High Point Internists, High Point Critical Care Practitioners, and High Point Pulmonologists.