A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pragathi Challa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pragathi Challa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pragathi Challa, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Challa graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Challa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pragathi Challa BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pragathi Challa practice?
- Dr. Pragathi Challa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pragathi Challa practices Internal Medicine near Orland Park, IL.
See Orland Park Internists.