A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pragna Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pragna Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pragna Piush Patel MD is a female Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Pragna P. Patel practice?
- Dr. Pragna Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pragna Patel practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Upper Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Montgomeryville, PA.
See Upper Darby Neurologists and Upper Darby Psychiatrists.