A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pragnesh Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pragnesh Desai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Desai has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pragnesh A Desai DO is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Pragnesh A. Desai practice?
- Dr. Pragnesh Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Pragnesh Desai practices Urology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Urologists.