Apr 5th, 2015

Compassionate and competent doc, highly recommend

Feb 26th, 2015

Wonderful, caring doctor. Not pushy at all, yet extremely careful to get to the root of the problem. Will take time to call you personally after the procedures to check up on you.

by Fred Moyer on Feb 10th, 2015

I found Dr. Desai very caring and concerned with my needs as his patient. He worked with me, and my insurance company so that my needs were met.

Feb 9th, 2015

The best doctor and staff. Caring and friendly. Has helped so much in every way, even with followup with the insurance company.

Jan 26th, 2015

Very caring

by CLH Orefield, PA on Jan 15th, 2015

Have been going to Dr. DeSai since 1996 with enlarged prostate issues. He has been a very sympathetic and competent doctor and I can recommend him heartily.

Dr. Desai realized from my PSA time was important and had me come in immediatley. He scheduled two tests at ST Lukes Hospital in Allentown. I was glad because ST Lukes is GREAT. Dr. Desai got the tests results back and immediately called me himself. He told me what I had to do and what kind of Cancer Specialist I needed. I received Radiation Treatments however I required Hormone Treatments for 24 months. I was asked where I would like to go for my Hormone Treatments. Immediately I said "Dr. Desai" He has been GREAT, patient, very kind and supportive always to myself and wife. I met two old long time friends in his waiting room who told me "I WOULDN'T GO TO ANYONE ELSE HE IS THE BEST!!" Doctors like Dr. Desai were called to his profession, he has a quality few doctors have. We got through the Cancer and if anything good can come out of cancer for me it was meeting Dr. Pragnesh Desai!! show details Dr. Desai realized from my PSA time was important and had me come in immediatley. He scheduled two tests at ST Lukes Hospital in Allentown. I was glad because ST Lukes is GREAT. Dr. Desai got the tests results back and immediately called me himself. He told me what I had to do and what kind of Cancer Specialist I needed. I received Radiation Treatments however I required Hormone Treatments for 24 months. I was asked where I would like to go for my Hormone Treatments. Immediately I said "Dr. Desai" He has been GREAT, patient, very kind and supportive always to myself and wife. I met two old long time friends in his waiting room who told me "I WOULDN'T GO TO ANYONE ELSE HE IS THE BEST!!" Doctors like Dr. Desai were called to his profession, he has a quality few doctors have. We got through the Cancer and if anything good can come out of cancer for me it was meeting Dr. Pragnesh Desai!!
by Gregg S. Heilman on Dec 29th, 2014

I was told I had Prostate Cancer or probably did and needed to see a Urologist immediately. I asked if my family doctor had an recommendations and he mentioned two doctors. I picked Dr. Desai, it was the RIGHT CHOICE!!

reccomeded by Walbert Ave Med. Ctr. show details reccomeded by Walbert Ave Med. Ctr.
by Pete Bourdelle, Allentown on Apr 11th, 2011

Using Dr. Desai several years now, with few surprises, and he's mindfull of my need for full details of diagnosis & treatment options. Even allowing the use of both Detrol & FloMax, a seeming contradiction at first, but beneficial.

honest doctor show details honest doctor
by Citysearch User on Mar 1st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr Desai treated my dad`s cancer and continued to give him injections. My father is an honest man. When the doctor did a bad injection causi...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com