Dr. Pragnesh Desai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pragnesh Desai?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 10th, 2017

Excellent Choice for Urologist

I have been a patient of Dr. Desai for over a decade. Dr. Desai is an excellent choice for your urologist. He is knowledgeable and professional, and gives you the time you need to get a thorough exam and answer your questions. His office is fully equipped, with key procedure results being immediately available during the appointment. My appointments always run on time. The office staff are responsive and promptly answer / return any phone calls. I fully recommend Dr. Desai.

June 6th, 2017

NONE BETTER NONE MORE SKILLED NONE MORE CARING

I was diagnosed with STAGE 3 PROSTATE CANCER. It was a surprise to my wife and I both since I never felt ill. I received the max of radiation treatments and 24 months of hormone therapy from Dr. Desai. He is every thing you want and need in a doctor.

July 12th, 2016

Concerned and Caring

Dr Desai was concerned about my husbands well being and worked diligently with the pharmacy to get his prescription straightened out. It took over 3 weeks of daily calls. Through the it all, Dr Desai remained attentive, pastor the, and concerned!

April 6th, 2015

Compassionate and competent doc, highly recommend

February 26th, 2015

Wonderful, caring doctor. Not pushy at all, yet extremely careful to get to the root of the problem. Will take time to call you personally after the procedures to check up on you.

February 10th, 2015

I found Dr. Desai very caring and concerned with my needs as his patient. He worked with me, and my insurance company so that my needs were met.

February 9th, 2015

The best doctor and staff. Caring and friendly. Has helped so much in every way, even with followup with the insurance company.

January 26th, 2015

Very caring

January 15th, 2015

Have been going to Dr. DeSai since 1996 with enlarged prostate issues. He has been a very sympathetic and competent doctor and I can recommend him heartily.

December 29th, 2014

Dr. Desai realized from my PSA time was important and had me come in immediatley. He scheduled two tests at ST Lukes Hospital in Allentown. I was glad because ST Lukes is GREAT. Dr. Desai got the tests results back and immediately called me himself. He told me what I had to do and what kind of Cancer Specialist I needed. I received Radiation Treatments however I required Hormone Treatments for 24 months. I was asked where I would like to go for my Hormone Treatments. Immediately I said "Dr. Desai" He has been GREAT, patient, very kind and supportive always to myself and wife. I met two old long time friends in his waiting room who told me "I WOULDN'T GO TO ANYONE ELSE HE IS THE BEST!!" Doctors like Dr. Desai were called to his profession, he has a quality few doctors have. We got through the Cancer and if anything good can come out of cancer for me it was meeting Dr. Pragnesh Desai!!

I was told I had Prostate Cancer or probably did and needed to see a Urologist immediately. I asked if my family doctor had an recommendations and he mentioned two doctors. I picked Dr. Desai, it was the RIGHT CHOICE!!

April 11th, 2011

reccomeded by Walbert Ave Med. Ctr.

Using Dr. Desai several years now, with few surprises, and he's mindfull of my need for full details of diagnosis & treatment options. Even allowing the use of both Detrol & FloMax, a seeming contradiction at first, but beneficial.

September 9th, 2017