A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pragnesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pragnesh Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pragnesh Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Government Medical College, Surat. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pragnesh H Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pragnesh H. Patel practice?
- Dr. Pragnesh Patel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Pragnesh Patel practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Ocoee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Altamonte Springs, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Ocoee Allergists and Ocoee Pediatricians.