A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pragya Shrestha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Shrestha graduated from University of Science and Technology Chittagong.
Dr. Shrestha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pragya Shrestha MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pragya Shrestha practice?
- Dr. Pragya Shrestha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pragya Shrestha practices Internal Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Roanoke Internists.