A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praise Shang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praise Shang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praise Shang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shang graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praise Tsan-En Shang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Praise T. Shang practice?
- Dr. Praise Shang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Praise Shang practices Family Medicine near Dublin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA.
See Dublin Family Physicians.