A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prajwol Pant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prajwol Pant is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pant graduated from Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mecosta County Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Cadillac
- West Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prajwol Raj Pant MD is a male Nephrologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Prajwol R. Pant practice?
- Dr. Prajwol Pant has 1 office location.
Dr. Prajwol Pant practices Nephrology near Cadillac, MI.
See Cadillac Nephrologists.