Learn more about Dr. Prakasam Kalluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prakasam Kalluri, Orthopaedic and Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalluri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalluri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prakasam Kalluri, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Klippel-Feil Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalluri graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kalluri has 11 hospital affiliations:
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prakasam Kalluri MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Prakasam Kalluri practice?
- Dr. Prakasam Kalluri has 1 office location.
Dr. Prakasam Kalluri practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Colonial Heights, VA.
See Colonial Heights Surgeons.