Learn more about Dr. Prakasam Kalluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prakasam Kalluri, Orthopaedic and Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalluri
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalluri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prakasam Kalluri, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Klippel-Feil Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalluri graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kalluri has 11 hospital affiliations:
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prakasam Kalluri MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Prakasam Kalluri practice?
- Dr. Prakasam Kalluri has 1 office location.
Dr. Prakasam Kalluri practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Colonial Heights, VA.
See Colonial Heights Surgeons.