A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prakasam Kalluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prakasam Kalluri, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Klippel-Feil Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalluri graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kalluri has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prakasam Kalluri MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Prakasam Kalluri practice?
- Dr. Prakasam Kalluri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Prakasam Kalluri practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chester, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Colonial Heights, VA and Hopewell, VA.
See Chester Orthopedic Surgeons.