Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prakash Balan
Dr. Prakash Balan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Chicago, IL. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Balan is affiliated with Edward Hines Jr. VA Hospital, Rush Oak Park Hospital and Central Dupage Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Prakash Balan has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Prakash Balan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Horacio Adrogue
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi16
Dr. Aditya Shetty
Internal Medicine, Residency
Houston, TX 0.01 mi9
Dr. Francisco Fuentes
Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi48