Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prakash Balasubramanian
Dr. Prakash Balasubramanian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist, Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Balasubramanian is affiliated with University Hospital and William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Prakash Balasubramanian has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Prakash Balasubramanian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.
Dr. Lisa Anthony
Madison, WI 0 mi19
Dr. Jeremy Siegrist
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Madison, WI 0 mi14
Dr. Frank Graziano
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Madison, WI 0 mi40