A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prakash Balasubramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prakash Balasubramanian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Balasubramanian graduated from Md, Christian Medical College.
Dr. Balasubramanian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prakash Balasubramanian MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Prakash Balasubramanian practice?
- Dr. Prakash Balasubramanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Prakash Balasubramanian practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Infectious Disease Doctors.