A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prakash Beeraka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prakash Beeraka is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prakash Beeraka, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beeraka graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beeraka has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Clearwater County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prakash Sree Beeraka BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prakash S. Beeraka practice?
- Dr. Prakash Beeraka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prakash Beeraka practices Family Medicine near Florence, SC.
See Florence Primary Care Doctors.