Dr. Prakash Bhatia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Prakash Bhatia?

February 3rd, 2017

Highly disorganized office.

Trying to get through to Dr.Bhatia is extremely difficult. Most of the time there is not room to leave a message on the call back line. The answering service even has problems getting a hold of him.

December 4th, 2016

great dictir

October 8th, 2016

Don't recommend Bhatia

Dr. Bhatia is supposed to be a psychiatrist. Why then is there not a PhD after his name and only an M.D.? I think he is unethical, bad tempered and ...

October 8th, 2016

Crazy Doctor

This supposed doctor is Board Certified in Psychiatry yet has only M.D. next to his name? Where is the Phd? I went to this guy and I can tell you that he has a temper. He went off on me for no reason except that I mentioned his wait time was long and that he was always on his mobile device at the same time during our appointments! I have a right to complain about his office staff also "brow beating" me for an outstanding balance on my account. They didn't work with me, they belittled me and judged me. He also judged me when I complained and when I mentioned the mobile device use he threw it down as if he was saying, ok there are you happy now? He then said the I stormed into his office with angry accusatory remarks. I actually walked in peacefully while he was on his mobile, and asked if I should close the door in which he gestured yes, and continued to pay attention to his mobile. I sat down and when he asked me how I was, I said the truth, "not so good". After I told him why, my two complaints, he said that we should discontinue our relationship if I was going to talk about the complaints! I said fine with me and walked out of there! He is always not paying attention to me as a patient and claims he takes care of other patients in the hospital and that's what he's using his mobile phone to do. He's crazy as he made up stories and put it back on me, probably partly because my insurance quit paying awhile back and instead of working it out with them, they claim they can't tell me what was going on or why? He is not all there to me, and I am so glad I won't have anything to do with him or his staff any longer. The accusations about me were false, fabricated to put the focus on me and not on his inappropriate behavior. No wonder my insurance doesn't pay any longer. I plan to get to the bottom of this, and will if I do not get satisfaction in the form of an apology from this office and him directly for what he put me through emotionally. I'm hurting over being treated like that and have no faith now or confidence that another doctor like him won't do this to me again.

June 24th, 2013

Dr. Bhatia is an incompetent and highly unethical psychiatrist.

February 4th, 2017