A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prakash Bondade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prakash Bondade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bondade
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Bondade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prakash Bondade, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bondade graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bondade has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Beach Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prakash G Bondade MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Prakash G. Bondade practice?
- Dr. Prakash Bondade has 1 office location.
Dr. Prakash Bondade practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Pulmonologists.