A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prakash Bondade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prakash Bondade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prakash Bondade, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bondade graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bondade has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prakash Bondade MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Prakash Bondade practice?
- Dr. Prakash Bondade has 1 office location.
Dr. Prakash Bondade practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Pulmonologists.