Internist, Pulmonologist (lungs)

Father show details Father
by Sione Fitisemanu on May 16th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Bondade to anyone who needs a doctor that listens and diagnose the problem properly. He is very caring and he takes time in his examinations. He is soft spoken and very respectful. He is very very helpful. I will never forget the time when I didn't have any insurance; he would let me come in and visit with him, and he would give me free stuff to take care of my asthma. Now that we have insurance, there is no one else we would rather see. Thank you Dr. Bondade for you love, compassion and favorable consideration.

by Eddie Sparks on Feb 12th, 2015

Great MD and wonderful person

Couldn[t ask for a better doctor show details Couldn[t ask for a better doctor
by Genie Ragan on Jan 30th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Bondade for many years and have found him and his office staff very courteous, knowledgeable and concerned with patient's welfare. They treat you like family! I would not consider another physician. He seems more interested in taking care of his patients than most doctors.

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
by kbr on Aug 4th, 2011

Nice courteous office.Doctor takes time explains condition and listens to my concerns. Have referred my family and friends.

He is a Good show details He is a Good
Apr 28th, 2011

Bondade is a good doctor. Listens to the patient carefully and will do necessary tests only...

Good doctor kind and helpful show details Good doctor kind and helpful
by HB on Jul 25th, 2010

Had been with the doctor for over 20 years. Always available and helpful.Good staff.

Suffered from 2 conditions (congestive heart failure & PBH) for over 5 years show details Suffered from 2 conditions (congestive heart failure & PBH) for over 5 years
by K Berg on Jun 28th, 2010

I suffered from 2 conditions (congestive heart failure & PBH) for over 5 years. First, he missed the congestive heart failure even though classic symptoms were present. He prefers to prescribe pills as opposed to referring to specialist. The missed diagnosis cost me a tremendous amount of pain and suffering, a triple bypass, and it cost my insurance company $47,000 and counting.

by Marilyn Wood on Mar 17th, 2010

Dr. Bondade is conscientious with his patience care. He goes the extra mile to resolve medical issues with care, determination, and compasion. I am grateful to the person that recommended Dr. Bondade to me years ago.