Dr. Prakash Bondade MD Patient Reviews

Patient :
I really am satisfy with dr . Bondade office

October 28th, 2015
Good Doctor
Office staff is always backed up but the bottom line is he is a great doctor who finds what other doctors can't

June 24th, 2015
Dr. Bondades Performance
Dr. Bondade is a Very unprofessional doctor, who loves to play play games with his patients. He is also a non-narcotic prescribing doctor, doesnt even matter if your missing a leg he will not prescribe any narcotic medication, what ever the circumstances. Plus he loves to play games. take me for example I needed him to call in a medication that he has before. So I called he s nurse in the morning and she said she'll ask the doctor and let me know. Well lunch rolls around and no answer so I call her back and she says "Well I told him, and she said she ll ask him again. will the end of the day is coming up and I called back yet again and the nurse says she has told him again but has done NOTHING STILL. SO Im trying to be patient and wait for the next day and call the pharmacy and guess what NOTHING was called in. No call to me telling me either way a yes or a no. All Dr. Bondade had to do was give me 5 seconds to give me an answer. Yes or NO. So bottom line if your looking for a doctor, Dr. Bondade is NOT the one you wanna go with in less you want a severe run around and waste a bunch of time and not be taking seriously. Bedside manner also leaves a lot and I do mean a lot to be desired. P.S. You can do A LOT better than Doctor Bondade, Don't get caught up in this Train wreck

May 16th, 2015
Father
I highly recommend Dr. Bondade to anyone who needs a doctor that listens and diagnose the problem properly. He is very caring and he takes time in his examinations. He is soft spoken and very respectful. He is very very helpful. I will never forget the time when I didn't have any insurance; he would let me come in and visit with him, and he would give me free stuff to take care of my asthma. Now that we have insurance, there is no one else we would rather see. Thank you Dr. Bondade for you love, compassion and favorable consideration.

February 12th, 2015
Great MD and wonderful person

January 30th, 2015
Couldn[t ask for a better doctor
I've been seeing Dr. Bondade for many years and have found him and his office staff very courteous, knowledgeable and concerned with patient's welfare. They treat you like family! I would not consider another physician. He seems more interested in taking care of his patients than most doctors.

August 4th, 2011
Highly recommend
Nice courteous office.Doctor takes time explains condition and listens to my concerns. Have referred my family and friends.

April 28th, 2011
He is a Good
Bondade is a good doctor. Listens to the patient carefully and will do necessary tests only...

July 25th, 2010
Good doctor kind and helpful
Had been with the doctor for over 20 years. Always available and helpful.Good staff.

June 28th, 2010
Suffered from 2 conditions (congestive heart failure & PBH) for over 5 years
I suffered from 2 conditions (congestive heart failure & PBH) for over 5 years. First, he missed the congestive heart failure even though classic symptoms were present. He prefers to prescribe pills as opposed to referring to specialist. The missed diagnosis cost me a tremendous amount of pain and suffering, a triple bypass, and it cost my insurance company $47,000 and counting.

March 17th, 2010
Dr. Bondade is conscientious with his patience care. He goes the extra mile to resolve medical issues with care, determination, and compasion. I am grateful to the person that recommended Dr. Bondade to me years ago.