General Practitioner, Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile
Portland
78 Marlborough St
Portland, CT 06480
860-342-4800
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  show details
Aug 8th, 2012

Dr. Huded is one of the best doctor I have come across. He is a superb diagnostician and is way ahead of other MDs I have come across.He is also spends whatever time he has to with the patients, and always there when you call him.He is not only a great internist, but also a good GI expert.Lucky to have him as a doctor.

|  The drs. Huded were our family internists for 20 years.  |  show details
Dec 8th, 2011

Dr. Prakash Huded virtually saved our lives. Whenever we needed a doctor other than him, we received perfect follow-up care. We than went back to Dr. Huded, and hed full-time care.I, the mother/wife, received such perfection in our medical care, that our doctor in Fort Lauderdale, FL,still prescribes the same medications as Dr. H did, plus a few new ones of course, in my even older age. As I said, he virtually saved our lives, esp mine, b/c stomach problems, pain management, depression, etc., each have to be handled and treated with very personalized care. I advise anyone reading this, in the Middletown, CT area, to call for an appointment - they will be forever satisfied.

|  worst care, employees treated poorly  |  show details
by lyn1979 at Citysearch on Dec 16th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I wouldn`t recommend anyone working here there always under staffed the nurses who work there are nasty. I never heard of a resident being yelled at to shut up until I worked in this place. The only reason I`m there right now is because it`s difficult to find another job. They treat both residents and employees poorly. Inside the residents rooms are filthy you can tell housekeeping isnt around very often theres bugs crawling everywhere. Employees never want to work together to help each other out. It`s sad because I worked at a facility that was closed by the state before I worked in this place and it wasnt even close to as bad as this place, I`ve noticed working there though that more and more family members are pulling there loved ones out of there. I hope the place is closed down soon. I wouldn`t recommend any family members putting there loved ones in this place and I wouldnt recommend any CNA`s becoming employees in this place. It`s another Foutainview in my opinion.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Does not look at you  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2010

Dr Huded looked at his computer screen and not at me during the entire visit. I spent 12 days in the hospital as a result of his error. Getting no health care at all would be better than going to him.