Overall Review

3.6

October 28th, 2015
One of the Best Doctors in the area. The office may not be fancy, but his medical knowledge and diagnostic skills are outstanding.

August 8th, 2012
Dr. Huded is one of the best doctor I have come across. He is a superb diagnostician and is way ahead of other MDs I have come across.He is also spends whatever time he has to with the patients, and always there when you call him.He is not only a great internist, but also a good GI expert.Lucky to have him as a doctor.

December 8th, 2011
The drs. Huded were our family internists for 20 years.
Dr. Prakash Huded virtually saved our lives. Whenever we needed a doctor other than him, we received perfect follow-up care. We than went back to Dr. Huded, and hed full-time care.I, the mother/wife, received such perfection in our medical care, that our doctor in Fort Lauderdale, FL,still prescribes the same medications as Dr. H did, plus a few new ones of course, in my even older age. As I said, he virtually saved our lives, esp mine, b/c stomach problems, pain management, depression, etc., each have to be handled and treated with very personalized care. I advise anyone reading this, in the Middletown, CT area, to call for an appointment - they will be forever satisfied.

September 23rd, 2010
Does not look at you
Dr Huded looked at his computer screen and not at me during the entire visit. I spent 12 days in the hospital as a result of his error. Getting no health care at all would be better than going to him.