A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prakash Kamalnath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prakash Kamalnath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamalnath
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kamalnath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prakash Kamalnath, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamalnath graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Kamalnath has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prakash Jayaraj Kamalnath MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Prakash J. Kamalnath practice?
- Dr. Prakash Kamalnath has 1 office location.
Dr. Prakash Kamalnath practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near Valhalla, NY.
See Valhalla Psychiatrists and Valhalla Addiction Specialists.