A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shivaprakash Kudlapur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shivaprakash Kudlapur is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shivaprakash Kudlapur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kudlapur graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kudlapur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
- Fairfield Medical Center
- Hocking Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shivaprakash Thotappa Kudlapur MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shivaprakash T. Kudlapur practice?
- Dr. Shivaprakash Kudlapur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shivaprakash Kudlapur practices Internal Medicine near Chillicothe, OH.
Additional practice locations include: The Plains, OH.
See Chillicothe Internists.