A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satyaprakash Makam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satyaprakash Makam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Makam
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Makam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satyaprakash Makam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Laser Angioplasty
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Makam graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Makam has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satyaprakash N Makam MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Satyaprakash N. Makam practice?
- Dr. Satyaprakash Makam has 1 office location.
Dr. Satyaprakash Makam practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Munster, IN.
See Munster Internists and Munster Cardiologists.