A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satyaprakash Makam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satyaprakash Makam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satyaprakash Makam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Laser Angioplasty
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Makam graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Makam has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Makam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Satyaprakash N. Makam practice?
Dr. Satyaprakash Makam practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, IN and East Chicago, IN.
See Munster Internists and Munster Cardiologists.