A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prakash Malviya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prakash Malviya, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malviya graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Malviya has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
- Henderson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malviya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Prakash H. Malviya practice?
Dr. Prakash Malviya practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carthage, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.