A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prakash Nancherla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prakash Nancherla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prakash Nancherla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nancherla graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Nancherla has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prakash R Nancherla MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Prakash R. Nancherla practice?
- Dr. Prakash Nancherla has 1 office location.
Dr. Prakash Nancherla practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Nephrologists.