A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prakash Neupane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prakash Neupane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prakash Neupane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Neupane graduated from Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu.
Dr. Neupane has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prakash Neupane MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Prakash Neupane practice?
- Dr. Prakash Neupane has 1 office location.
Dr. Prakash Neupane practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Mission, KS.
See Mission Internists, Mission Hematologists, and Mission Oncologists.