Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prakash Paragi
Dr. Prakash Paragi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Orange, NJ. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Paragi is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, St Barnabas Medical Center and Clara Maass Medical Center. Dr. Paragi has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Prakash Paragi has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Prakash Paragi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Orange, NJ.
Dr. Sanjay Lalla
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
West Orange, NJ 0.04 mi25
Dr. Joseph Decapua
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
West Orange, NJ 0.79 mi49
Dr. Maria Ham
General Surgery, Residency
West Orange, NJ 0.95 mi5