The best of the best show details The best of the best
by Brady Melody on Jun 4th, 2016

Dr. Paragi operated on me 4 years ago, had a sleeve gastrectomy and I am now doing very well, he is very caring compassionate and explains everything he does. He has been always attentive to my needs and advises me appropriatly, he is the best and he changed my life.

Thank you Dr. Paragi show details Thank you Dr. Paragi
by Angelica Rivers on Jan 14th, 2016

Best experience ever I can't thank him enough !!!! Weight loss surgery was a total success for me I can't thank him enough from 310 lbs that I was I'm down to 224 lbs 86 lbs in 5 Month !!!! More to come Thank you again

weight loss surgery show details weight loss surgery
by Maldo on May 21st, 2015

I had surgery 3 years ago and have lost 150 lbs, Dr. Paragi is an excellent surgeon and I have full faith and trust in him. I have followed his advice and feel very comfortable to consult with him. He is very patient, spends time with his patients, explains everything he does, details of the procedure, list of complications and outcomes . His information seminar is very helpful and his staff are very curteous.

My Journey with Dr. Paragi show details My Journey with Dr. Paragi
by Susana Cole on May 4th, 2015

Its been 2 years and I saw my doctor today, I have lost 76 lbs since the surgery and have maintained my weight, I have been lucky to have had the surgery with Dr. Paragi, and have been on regular follow up with him. He has guided me at every step and has helped me transform my life. I appreciate his message for all patients who are looking for a weight loss surgeon" The magic lies in you" and I think that in spite of his great skill he is humble enough to give the credit to the patients. I think he is awesome doctor and I love my doctor. I have couple of my friends who underwent the surgery and have done extremely well. I wish him all the very best for his new practice location at 393 Northfield Ave, West Orange, NJ, his contact telephone number is 862-520-5090. I would recommend anyone interested in the weight loss surgery to him. He is an awesome doctor.

Mar 26th, 2015

Excellant Doctor, has great bedside manners, performed my Lap sleeve gastrectomy and I had no complications, my stay was 1 day at the hospital, the team at Saint Barnabas Medical center was excellant and his office staff were very courteous and kind, they guided me at every step, I am Proud of my doctor- Dr. Paragi who is an Awesome doctor.

by Joyce deemer on Feb 9th, 2015

I couldn't ask for a better weight loss. I recommend him to everyone he's the best

Dr. Paragi is the best! show details Dr. Paragi is the best!
by Maritza David on Dec 16th, 2014

Dr. Paragi did my surgery on 11/6/14 he did the VSG, Cholecystectomy, and a Hiatal Hernia repair all at the same time. I was so nervous and scared the day before he sat me down and talked to me. We went over the paper work together, he helped ease my nerves and made me feel like I was more then just another patient. Before I left his office I turned to him and said "Dr. Paragi I am putting my life in your hands" he said to me "You should put your life in Gods hands no mine. I am just your surgeon." I knew right there that he was right and this was the right decision. The day of my surgery Dr. Paragi came to visit me. He has me laughing as he joked with me. He again put me at ease. He made me feel at ease and comfortable. The staff at St. Barnabas were all amazing!! After surgery I woke in alot of pain they made sure I was comforted right away and comfortable. From recovery I went to my room where as soon as I got there I wanted to use the bathroom. I after took a walk. The nurses there were amazing they kept up with my ever need made sure I was pain free as I choose to be. The encouraged me to walk. There were 3 people who had the surgery the same day as me and I was up and walking before all of them. My room mate had a highly recommend surgeon perform her surgery yet she couldn't get out of bed for 2 days and I was discharged before her. Dr. Paragi visited me in the morning made sure I was fine. He was happy I was up walking. Everyone who checked on my incisions said what a beautiful job was done there not raised so they will heal nicely with minimal scaring. I was released early because I was doing so well, Dr. Paragi came to see me before I left home and was again so nice and chatted with me. I give Dr. Paragi 5 stars because he is more then just an amazing surgeon he is a great person. He went above and beyond with me. He personalized my surgery and didn't make me feel as if it was just another surgery. I am so happy to have had him as my surgeon. His new office is beautiful very clean and all his staff are very nice. Update: I am now over a month out and doing great! I can barely see my scars theyre so small. I have dropped 6 sizes already and Dr. Paragi and his staff have been there for me to lean on through this. I am so happy I went with Dr. Paragi!

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by Amy Carter on Sep 29th, 2014

I had a great experience and had surgery by this doctor, he has excellent bedside manners and a gentleman

by James B on Aug 4th, 2014

Very pleasant experience. Dr. Paragi was able to squeeze my surgery in before he went on vacation, which was great as I am self employed. The entire process took less than 2 weeks from my first appt until my surgery. Toni, in the office was helpful in getting any clearances I needed and staying in touch with me. The entire staff at the hospital worked like a well oiled machine. The pain was controlled very well in the hospital and was much less than I expected after I got home. I didn't even finish my prescription. I would definitely recommend Dr Paragi and the entire staff at St Barnabass to anyone.

by Susana cole on Jun 10th, 2014

This is a excelente doctor I love my experience whit him

patient review show details patient review
by evangeline madrigal on Nov 8th, 2013

Office visit takes time,but worth the wait. If you go to him,he is very thorough in pre testing before surgery.he makes sure you are healthy enough for surgery. He is very nice. He is a great surgeon. When I needed pain medicine,he was fast to respond. My recovery was fast.if you listen to his directions,you will succeed. I would say,use Dr. Paragi...great follow up. He answers all questions. Office staff is caring and kind..very busy office. They are efficient to make sure all is in order to send to insurance for surgery approval.

by Celia on Jun 10th, 2013

He is a good Doctor.

I am very happy with the Doctor i chose show details I am very happy with the Doctor i chose
by KEISHA HALL on Jul 20th, 2011