My Journey with Dr. Paragi show details My Journey with Dr. Paragi
by Susana Cole on May 4th, 2015

Its been 2 years and I saw my doctor today, I have lost 76 lbs since the surgery and have maintained my weight, I have been lucky to have had the surgery with Dr. Paragi, and have been on regular follow up with him. He has guided me at every step and has helped me transform my life. I appreciate his message for all patients who are looking for a weight loss surgeon" The magic lies in you" and I think that in spite of his great skill he is humble enough to give the credit to the patients. I think he is awesome doctor and I love my doctor. I have couple of my friends who underwent the surgery and have done extremely well. I wish him all the very best for his new practice location at 393 Northfield Ave, West Orange, NJ, his contact telephone number is 862-520-5090. I would recommend anyone interested in the weight loss surgery to him. He is an awesome doctor.

Mar 26th, 2015

Excellant Doctor, has great bedside manners, performed my Lap sleeve gastrectomy and I had no complications, my stay was 1 day at the hospital, the team at Saint Barnabas Medical center was excellant and his office staff were very courteous and kind, they guided me at every step, I am Proud of my doctor- Dr. Paragi who is an Awesome doctor.

by Joyce deemer on Feb 9th, 2015

I couldn't ask for a better weight loss. I recommend him to everyone he's the best

Dr. Paragi is the best! show details Dr. Paragi is the best!
by Maritza David on Dec 16th, 2014

Dr. Paragi did my surgery on 11/6/14 he did the VSG, Cholecystectomy, and a Hiatal Hernia repair all at the same time. I was so nervous and scared the day before he sat me down and talked to me. We went over the paper work together, he helped ease my nerves and made me feel like I was more then just another patient. Before I left his office I turned to him and said "Dr. Paragi I am putting my life in your hands" he said to me "You should put your life in Gods hands no mine. I am just your surgeon." I knew right there that he was right and this was the right decision. The day of my surgery Dr. Paragi came to visit me. He has me laughing as he joked with me. He again put me at ease. He made me feel at ease and comfortable. The staff at St. Barnabas were all amazing!! After surgery I woke in alot of pain they made sure I was comforted right away and comfortable. From recovery I went to my room where as soon as I got there I wanted to use the bathroom. I after took a walk. The nurses there were amazing they kept up with my ever need made sure I was pain free as I choose to be. The encouraged me to walk. There were 3 people who had the surgery the same day as me and I was up and walking before all of them. My room mate had a highly recommend surgeon perform her surgery yet she couldn't get out of bed for 2 days and I was discharged before her. Dr. Paragi visited me in the morning made sure I was fine. He was happy I was up walking. Everyone who checked on my incisions said what a beautiful job was done there not raised so they will heal nicely with minimal scaring. I was released early because I was doing so well, Dr. Paragi came to see me before I left home and was again so nice and chatted with me. I give Dr. Paragi 5 stars because he is more then just an amazing surgeon he is a great person. He went above and beyond with me. He personalized my surgery and didn't make me feel as if it was just another surgery. I am so happy to have had him as my surgeon. His new office is beautiful very clean and all his staff are very nice. Update: I am now over a month out and doing great! I can barely see my scars theyre so small. I have dropped 6 sizes already and Dr. Paragi and his staff have been there for me to lean on through this. I am so happy I went with Dr. Paragi!

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by Amy Carter on Sep 29th, 2014

I had a great experience and had surgery by this doctor, he has excellent bedside manners and a gentleman

by James B on Aug 4th, 2014

Very pleasant experience. Dr. Paragi was able to squeeze my surgery in before he went on vacation, which was great as I am self employed. The entire process took less than 2 weeks from my first appt until my surgery. Toni, in the office was helpful in getting any clearances I needed and staying in touch with me. The entire staff at the hospital worked like a well oiled machine. The pain was controlled very well in the hospital and was much less than I expected after I got home. I didn't even finish my prescription. I would definitely recommend Dr Paragi and the entire staff at St Barnabass to anyone.

by Susana cole on Jun 10th, 2014

This is a excelente doctor I love my experience whit him

Amazing experience show details Amazing experience
by Sandra P on Dec 30th, 2013

I recently had a lump that increased in size on my breast and went to see Dr Paragi to look at it and schedule a biopsy. They have an awesome team at St Barnabas. Not only did the office manager Natalie Simone go out of her way to schedule an immediate appointment between patients for me but also the Dr's assistant Renal Patel was just great in making me feel comfortable. Speaking about comfortable, Dr Paragi totally put me at ease and explained what was going on, the process and a detailed diagram of what my situation was and what they were looking to do. He was amazing in easing my fears and explaining what my options were. I totally would recommend him and the St Barnabas team to any one who needed an outstanding Surgen Many Thx Sandra

patient review show details patient review
by evangeline madrigal on Nov 8th, 2013

Office visit takes time,but worth the wait. If you go to him,he is very thorough in pre testing before surgery.he makes sure you are healthy enough for surgery. He is very nice. He is a great surgeon. When I needed pain medicine,he was fast to respond. My recovery was fast.if you listen to his directions,you will succeed. I would say,use Dr. Paragi...great follow up. He answers all questions. Office staff is caring and kind..very busy office. They are efficient to make sure all is in order to send to insurance for surgery approval.

by Celia on Jun 10th, 2013

He is a good Doctor.

bad doctor show details bad doctor
by Holly M on Feb 19th, 2013

A week before the operation I had to have a filter put in my vain in my groin. The doctor he recommended told me I would be in a twilight sleep to have this done well they taped me down on the table and couldn't find the anesthesiologist so they did this with me wide awake and it was the worst pain I ever felt afterwards gave me pain killers the next day I couldn't stand up went back to hospital they kept me for 9 days.I'm still on pain killers to this day a year & a half later. Doctor Paragi office was in the same building those 9 days I spent there he never talked to me til the last day of my release. He came in my room and said I'm not doing operation on you and walked out and he never gave me "How are you are you ok?" I was never given a reason why he wasn't going to do it! Maybe God saved me from this evil doctor!

I am very happy with the Doctor i chose show details I am very happy with the Doctor i chose
by KEISHA HALL on Jul 20th, 2011