Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by Amy Carter on Sep 29th, 2014

I had a great experience and had surgery by this doctor, he has excellent bedside manners and a gentleman

by James B on Aug 4th, 2014

Very pleasant experience. Dr. Paragi was able to squeeze my surgery in before he went on vacation, which was great as I am self employed. The entire process took less than 2 weeks from my first appt until my surgery. Toni, in the office was helpful in getting any clearances I needed and staying in touch with me. The entire staff at the hospital worked like a well oiled machine. The pain was controlled very well in the hospital and was much less than I expected after I got home. I didn't even finish my prescription. I would definitely recommend Dr Paragi and the entire staff at St Barnabass to anyone.

by Susana cole on Jun 10th, 2014

This is a excelente doctor I love my experience whit him

|  Amazing experience  |  show details
by Sandra P on Dec 30th, 2013

I recently had a lump that increased in size on my breast and went to see Dr Paragi to look at it and schedule a biopsy. They have an awesome team at St Barnabas. Not only did the office manager Natalie Simone go out of her way to schedule an immediate appointment between patients for me but also the Dr's assistant Renal Patel was just great in making me feel comfortable. Speaking about comfortable, Dr Paragi totally put me at ease and explained what was going on, the process and a detailed diagram of what my situation was and what they were looking to do. He was amazing in easing my fears and explaining what my options were. I totally would recommend him and the St Barnabas team to any one who needed an outstanding Surgen Many Thx Sandra

|  patient review  |  show details
by evangeline madrigal on Nov 8th, 2013

Office visit takes time,but worth the wait. If you go to him,he is very thorough in pre testing before surgery.he makes sure you are healthy enough for surgery. He is very nice. He is a great surgeon. When I needed pain medicine,he was fast to respond. My recovery was fast.if you listen to his directions,you will succeed. I would say,use Dr. Paragi...great follow up. He answers all questions. Office staff is caring and kind..very busy office. They are efficient to make sure all is in order to send to insurance for surgery approval.

by Celia on Jun 10th, 2013

He is a good Doctor.

|  bad doctor  |  show details
by Holly M on Feb 19th, 2013

A week before the operation I had to have a filter put in my vain in my groin. The doctor he recommended told me I would be in a twilight sleep to have this done well they taped me down on the table and couldn't find the anesthesiologist so they did this with me wide awake and it was the worst pain I ever felt afterwards gave me pain killers the next day I couldn't stand up went back to hospital they kept me for 9 days.I'm still on pain killers to this day a year & a half later. Doctor Paragi office was in the same building those 9 days I spent there he never talked to me til the last day of my release. He came in my room and said I'm not doing operation on you and walked out and he never gave me "How are you are you ok?" I was never given a reason why he wasn't going to do it! Maybe God saved me from this evil doctor!

|  I am very happy with the Doctor i chose  |  show details