Dr. Prakash Patel MD Patient Reviews

May 11th, 2016
Awesome!!!!!

May 15th, 2015
Momma
Dr. Patel is the best pediatrician. My 3 year old daughter loves him. He is very thorough and no nonsense. I appreciate that he doesn't give medication unless there is an active infection. His staff is equally as wonderful. I have never not been able to have my child seen the day that I need/want. If you call after hours, he returns your call quickly. I have even had him call to check on my child over the weekend when she has been in his office on a Friday. I would recommend him to anyone.

March 6th, 2014
Wonderful physician. My siblings and I went to him growing up and now I take my children to him. Takes time to answer questions, explains issues well, makes sure parents and patient understand, provides further education when needed. I highly recommend him.

July 7th, 2013
Great Pediatrician!!!!!
If you listen to him and do what he says you will see he is always right I now have 3 children and have been going to his office over the past 10 almost 11 years he is great with the kids although they are afraid at first they will warm up to him !! I like that he only gives medicine if there is an active infection my middle child got RSV at 1 1/2years and he placed her in the hospital I felt bad bc I had no idea how bad she was until all these nurses started working on her Dr Patel saw her daily and made her stay 5days she recovered well and we have Dr Patel to thank!!

April 9th, 2013
Dr. Patel is wonderful!! I was so sad when we moved from Parkersburg and I had to switch pediatricians for my son. Very accommodating and prompt with appointments.

October 1st, 2012
He is a great doctor! If I call after hours he alway calls us right back. We have never had a long wait time but yet I have never felt rushed. He always listens to my concerns and the kids love him!!!!

April 30th, 2009
Excellent Pediatrician!!
I picked Dr. Patel when I had my older daughter. His name was the only name I could remember from the list of doctors provided to me. Almost 10 years later, and 1 more daughter added, he is still our pediatrician and I have never regretted our decision. He is absolutely the best!!