Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prakash Puranik
Dr. Prakash Puranik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Meriden, CT, with another office in Meriden, CT. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Puranik is affiliated with Midstate Medical Center, Yale-New Haven Hospital and Hospital of St Raphael. Dr. Puranik has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Prakash Puranik has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Prakash Puranik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Meriden, CT.