Learn more about Dr. Prakash Raghavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prakash Raghavan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raghavan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Raghavan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prakash Raghavan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raghavan graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Raghavan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prakash V Raghavan MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Prakash V. Raghavan practice?
- Dr. Prakash Raghavan has 1 office location.
Dr. Prakash Raghavan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Cardiologists.