A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prakash Rau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prakash Rau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rau graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Rau has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Milton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prakash Prakash Rau MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Prakash P. Rau practice?
- Dr. Prakash Rau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prakash Rau practices Gastroenterology near Braintree, MA.
See Braintree Gastroenterologists.