A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prakash Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prakash Reddy is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Reddy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 9 plans
- Independent Health - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Prakash P. Reddy practice?
Dr. Prakash Reddy practices Psychiatry near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Batavia, NY.
See Rochester Psychiatrists.