A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Rochester General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Prakash Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Prakash P. Reddy practice?
Dr. Prakash Reddy practices Psychiatry near Batavia, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Batavia Psychiatrists.