A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prakash Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prakash Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prakash Shantilal Shah MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prakash S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Prakash Shah has 6 office locations.
Dr. Prakash Shah practices Internal Medicine near Barstow, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Bullhead City, AZ.
See Barstow Internists.