A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prakash Sampath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prakash Sampath is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prakash Sampath, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sampath graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Sampath has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- St. Joseph Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prakash Sampath MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Prakash Sampath practice?
- Dr. Prakash Sampath has 5 office locations.
Dr. Prakash Sampath practices Neurological Surgery near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA and North Dartmouth, MA.
See Providence Surgeons.