A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prakash Sanghvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prakash Sanghvi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanghvi
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanghvi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prakash Sanghvi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanghvi graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sanghvi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prakash N Sanghvi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prakash N. Sanghvi practice?
- Dr. Prakash Sanghvi has 1 office location.
- Dr. Prakash Sanghvi practices Family Medicine near Sylvan Lake, MI.