A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prakash Sanghvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prakash Sanghvi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanghvi
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Sanghvi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prakash Sanghvi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanghvi graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sanghvi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prakash N Sanghvi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prakash N. Sanghvi practice?
- Dr. Prakash Sanghvi has 1 office location.
- Dr. Prakash Sanghvi practices Family Medicine near Sylvan Lake, MI.