A breakdown of the different kinds of chemotherapy and their potential side effects.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prakash Shah
Dr. Prakash Shah, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Kenosha, WI, with other offices in Hartland, WI and West Bend, WI (and 9 other locations). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center and Aurora St Luke's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Prakash Shah has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Dr. Prakash Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kenosha, WI.
Dr. Anthony Locurto
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology
Kenosha, WI 0.01 mi26
Dr. Setu Trivedi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Residency
Kenosha, WI 0.01 mi7
Dr. Vinay Thohan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Kenosha, WI 0.01 mi22