A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prakash Shenoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prakash Shenoy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shenoy
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Shenoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prakash Shenoy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenoy graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shenoy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prakash N Shenoy MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Prakash N. Shenoy practice?
- Dr. Prakash Shenoy has 1 office location.
Dr. Prakash Shenoy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists and Anaheim Cardiologists.