Dr. Prakash Thiruppathi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

July 17th, 2013
The best dr in the in the world
I have never met a more caring, compassionate doctor. He truly cares about his patients. He always had a positive and uplifting attitude about my treatment. Even after crying to him about my situation he never left my side or gave up on me. He always made time for me even after hours when I had a problem or concern. His staff is AWESOME! They know your name when you walk in the door and remember the small things about your life even though they see so many patients every day. I wish I could have gotten pregnant, however I can't imagine not having the care of Dr. Thiruppathi. I highly recommend him and his office to anyone.

September 21st, 2012
Love Dr. T!!!
My husband and I can't say enough about Dr. Thiruppathi! We absolutely love him. He is extremely generous with his time and the most compassionate doctor we've ever been to. His bedside manners are outstanding and his gentleness during the procedures are excepional. Although we have not had a successful pregnancy, Dr. T has made our fertility experience one we'll never forget! Lord willing we'll leave Dr. T with a happy, healthy pregnancy. If not, it's been an experience in itself to have such an amazing doctor during such a tender time.

March 29th, 2012
wonderful doctor!!!
He was just wonderful he was professional he knew he was talking about he did not judge he listens there is not a better doctor to see!!!!

July 2nd, 2011
Great Doc!
What a caring and smart doctor. I have never met one that cared about his patients and spent the time with them that they deserve. Its a shame when something bad happens like ectopic pregnancy during fertility treatments. I know from experiance if you were seen by any other doctor besides a fertility specialist you would have taken 1 pregnancy test and then followed up around 13 weeks for a confrimation ultrasound to check for heartbeat. Think of what would have happened had you not been monitored so closely. Thank you Dr. T for all you done for my self and other patients. He is an AWESOME Doctor and I wish there were more like him that still delivered babies :)

June 30th, 2011
Dr. T and his staff are incredible. They are full of knowledge and always willing to take whatever time is needed to make their patients feel comfortable and well taken care of. I always felt like a priority. I can thank them for my baby girl who is due in October. I would absolutely suggest their office to anyone suffering from issues relating to infertility. They are fantastic!

March 21st, 2010
The staff as always been very frendly and supportive to me and my husband. they spend the time to really get to know some stuff about u so u dont fell so imbarassed bout anything that is going to happen during the treatmens. I personally want to thank the entire staff for everything they have done so far for me and my husband