Dr. Prakash Thiruppathi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Prakash Thiruppathi?

The best dr in the in the world

Posted on July 17th, 2013

I have never met a more caring, compassionate doctor. He truly cares about his patients. He always had a positive and uplifting attitude about my treatment. Even after crying to him about my situation he never left my side or gave up on me. He always made time for me even after hours when I had a problem or concern. His staff is AWESOME! They know your name when you walk in the door and remember the small things about your life even though they see so many patients every day. I wish I could have gotten pregnant, however I can't imagine not having the care of Dr. Thiruppathi. I highly recommend him and his office to anyone.

Love Dr. T!!!

Posted on September 22nd, 2012

My husband and I can't say enough about Dr. Thiruppathi! We absolutely love him. He is extremely generous with his time and the most compassionate doctor we've ever been to. His bedside manners are outstanding and his gentleness during the procedures are excepional. Although we have not had a successful pregnancy, Dr. T has made our fertility experience one we'll never forget! Lord willing we'll leave Dr. T with a happy, healthy pregnancy. If not, it's been an experience in itself to have such an amazing doctor during such a tender time.

wonderful doctor!!!

Posted on March 29th, 2012

He was just wonderful he was professional he knew he was talking about he did not judge he listens there is not a better doctor to see!!!!

Great Doc!

Posted on July 2nd, 2011

What a caring and smart doctor. I have never met one that cared about his patients and spent the time with them that they deserve. Its a shame when something bad happens like ectopic pregnancy during fertility treatments. I know from experiance if you were seen by any other doctor besides a fertility specialist you would have taken 1 pregnancy test and then followed up around 13 weeks for a confrimation ultrasound to check for heartbeat. Think of what would have happened had you not been monitored so closely. Thank you Dr. T for all you done for my self and other patients. He is an AWESOME Doctor and I wish there were more like him that still delivered babies :)

Posted on July 1st, 2011

Dr. T and his staff are incredible. They are full of knowledge and always willing to take whatever time is needed to make their patients feel comfortable and well taken care of. I always felt like a priority. I can thank them for my baby girl who is due in October. I would absolutely suggest their office to anyone suffering from issues relating to infertility. They are fantastic!

Posted on March 22nd, 2010

The staff as always been very frendly and supportive to me and my husband. they spend the time to really get to know some stuff about u so u dont fell so imbarassed bout anything that is going to happen during the treatmens. I personally want to thank the entire staff for everything they have done so far for me and my husband

Posted on April 30th, 2017