A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prakash Yakkundi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prakash Yakkundi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prakash Yakkundi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yakkundi graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yakkundi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yakkundi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Prakash Yakkundi practice?
Dr. Prakash Yakkundi practices Internal Medicine near Mentor, OH.
See Mentor Internists.