A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prakash Yakkundi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prakash Yakkundi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prakash Yakkundi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yakkundi graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Yakkundi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prakash Yakkundi MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prakash Yakkundi practice?
- Dr. Prakash Yakkundi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prakash Yakkundi practices Internal Medicine near Mentor, OH.
See Mentor Internists.