Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prakashh Shah
Dr. Prakashh Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Old Westbury, NY, with another office in Bronx, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division, Jacobi Medical Center and Bronx Lebanon Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Prakashh Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Prakashh Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Old Westbury, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
New York, NY
Dr. Sharad Regay
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Old Westbury, NY 0.42 mi57
Dr. Kiran Sethi
Old Westbury, NY 0.64 mi