A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pramila Tiwari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiwari graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur.
Dr. Tiwari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tiwari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pramila Tiwari practice?
Dr. Pramila Tiwari practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.