A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pramila Tiwari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tiwari
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tiwari Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiwari graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur.
Dr. Tiwari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pramila Tiwari MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Pramila Tiwari practice?
- Dr. Pramila Tiwari has 1 office location.
Dr. Pramila Tiwari practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.