Dr. Pramit Bhasin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

June 10th, 2015
Has a heart. So does the staff. True KDMC!

June 18th, 2014
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL
This doctor is absolutely the BEST in the business.

March 14th, 2014
TRUE Sleep Medicine
A true evaluation of sleep includes actually being thoroughly interviewed and evaluated by the sleep specialist. For example, there are medications that cause misleading results on sleep studies. Consultation with the sleep specialist PRIOR to a sleep study is simple common sense. I struggled for many years with significant sleep issues. Although I was very detailed with more than one "specialist" in this geographic area, I was repeatedly told there was nothing wrong with me. Despite educating myself about my symptoms and gathering a wealth of information, the physicians reading my studies and "treating" me insisted I was incorrect. Within 3 minutes of the consultation with Dr. Bhasin, he was confirming down my list that my symptoms were congruent and that I should not have been dismissed. While my condition will persist throughout my life, within less than a week of receiving the proper medications, finally, I regained hope for the first time in ten years. Years of experience factor into skills, and Dr. Bhasin stands out as the physician who sought treatment with some of the nation's best and he strives to stay knowledgeable as the science continues to grow. He truly has the most impressive training in our region and demonstrates sincere dedication to his patients.

September 27th, 2011
Dr. Bhasin is GREAT!!
Dr.Bhasin is the most caring of any Doc. that we have ever had......He explains everything very well and then ask if you understand completly or have questions. He is just the Best :) My husband went to him for a few months prior to him moving to the Chicago area...But i think that was just a temp. move to study and further his education..or at least i hope so...He is truly a caring doctor and it would be a very big loss for KDMC to loss him to another area. Thank You Dr Bhasin for your kind and caring ways!!