Pramit S Malhotra, MD
2300 Washtenaw Ave
Ste. 100
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
(734) 913-5100
Locations and availability (1)

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
by Nancy on May 5th, 2014

I was extremely pleased with Dr. Malhotra and his staff. I am more than pleased with my breast augmentation surgery and would highly recommended Ann Arbor Plastic Surgery and Dr. Malhotra.

|  Great surgical experience. Woke up feeling fantastic!!!!!  |  show details
by Tracey Krawchuck on Apr 14th, 2014

I had my first consultation at the Ann Arbor Plastic Surgery in Ann Arbor. Dr. Malhotra and his staff were wonderful. Dr. Malhotra helped me determine which procedures to have in order to achieve the best possible results. He and his staff took the time to answer all my questions and concerns without making me feel rushed. His staff has always been available even after my consult, answering all my questions. I had a full tummy tuck along with bilateral flank and thigh liposuction. I had my surgery at the Allegiance Surgery Center in Jackson. I have had several surgeries, both elective and non-elective in my lifetime and I have NEVER had a better experience than I did with Dr. Malhotra and Allegiance Surgery Center. Everyone was friendly and professional. Dr. Malhotra not only preformed my procedure, but also closed (stitched) which many people may not know, DOES NOT always happen. I have heard of other plastic surgeons allowing other doctors to close for them. I personally felt this to be a crucial part of having any cosmetic procedure. Post-op I woke up feeling fantastic! I didn't feel drugged and sluggish or have any unpleasant side effects commonly seen immediately after surgery. The nurses were very attentive to both myself and my husband in recovery. I am 7 weeks post-op and feeling great (just back from an island vacation) and am going back to Ann Arbor Plastic Surgery in 2 weeks for a breast lift (without implants). I'm looking forward to another positive experience and a brand new me in the summer of 2014

|  A true artist  |  show details
by N. C. on Mar 21st, 2014

Being a healthcare professional myself, I was very nervous prior to my surgery. Dr. Malhotra and his staff put me at ease. Not only am I amazed at the incredible results, but Dr. Malhotra saw a tiny flaw (that I had not even noticed), and fixed it without charge! How many physicians are such perfectionists that they would make improvements without charge just to ensure the most incredible outcome possible? And isn't this what you would want in your surgeon? The doctor and his staff have continued to provide constant support for any questions that I may have, even a year after the surgery. I cannot recommend him and his staff enough. Having my surgery was one of the best decisions I have ever made; second, of course, to choosing Dr. Malhotra as my surgeon.

|  What a great Doctor  |  show details
by K. Nickl on Mar 17th, 2014

I went from 34 A to a 36 C , thanks to Dr. Malhotra.After many consultations from other doctors,I felt that with his professionalism and warm staff that I was in good hands.I am so happy with my results and my recovery was very fast. He gave me a very natural look and I can't wait for swim suit season.

|  Best Doctor EVER!!!!  |  show details
by Mia Awar on Dec 18th, 2013

Dr. Malhotra preformed nose surgery and he did an AMAZING job!!!! I have an "Ethnic Nose" and thick skin and when most doctors just wanted my money told me they can achieve whatever I wanted I knew they were not telling me the truth because I did a lot of research online. When I met Dr. Malhotra he was the most honest doctor I have ever met....he told me right away that there were limitations because I have thick skin. The surgery was great and I didn't feel anything and when I saw my nose for the first time I was amazed and so was everyone around me! Not only did he make my nose way more feminine and attractive but he made my nose match my other features and now all my features are in harmony with one another. The other thing that made me choose Dr. Malhotra is that he listened to what I wanted, I had brought him a realistic picture of what I wanted my nose to look like and he made sure to get me the result I wanted. All the other doctors barely took the time to look at the picture because they did not really care about what I wanted. I recommend Dr. Malhotra to ANYONE!!!!

|  Extended Tummy Tuck with Flank Lipo  |  show details
by Dawn on Sep 6th, 2013

I am 1 week post surgery and can't say enough great things about Dr. Malhotra. After losing a large amount of weight he recommend the extended tummy tuck. While there is not a lot of info on the web regarding it, I still felt very confident that he was the right surgeon for the job. In addition to Dr Malhotra, his staff is also one of a kind! The ladies in both offices are top notch and really care about each patient. They are more than happy to answer any questions you may have and alway pleasant to deal with.

|  Tummy tuck  |  show details
by Kelli Arbuckle on Jun 23rd, 2013

After having two children and gaining and losing 50 lbs with each pregnancy, my stomach was very stretched out. I had a significant amount of excess skin that just hung on my abdomen. despite the fact that I ran on a regular basis and lost all the baby weight. My stomach still looked terrible. So after being recommended by a friend of mine, I went to Dr. Malhotra for a tummy tuck. Dr. Malhotra and his staff were very helpful, kind, and knowledgable. I felt at ease the first time I came to the office. It has been almost two weeks since I had my surgery. When i first looked at it, a week post , I cried because I never thought I'd have a flat stomach again, but I do. I did not think I would see such great results, so quickly. I am amazed! I highly recommend Dr. Malhotra and his staff.

Jun 17th, 2013

Dr. Malhotra and his staff are absolutely wonderful! They are very professional and made me fell very comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Malhotra.

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
by Dawn on May 20th, 2013

Dr. Malhotra and staff were wonderful! If I ever had a question I could call the office and one of the staff members would answer my question right away. When Dr. Malhotra called me from his personal cell phone without a blocked number the evening of my surgery I was 100% impressed. I am glad I chose Dr. Malhotra.

|  Awesome!  |  show details
by Kaitlyn Harley on Mar 20th, 2013

I came to Dr. Malhotra for a breast augmentation. Before I would I get the procedure done I wanted to check out other doctors to be sure I would go with the right one. I went to one other doctor before I came to Dr. Malhotra, and I stopped looking when I came to Dr. Malhotra. They were amazing and I knew I was in good hands. Dr. Malhotra is great! He knows what he is doing and he makes sure he does exactly what you want. Not only is the doctor great but the staff is awesome too! They are so sweet! Kelley helped me a lot she is so awesome! Kelley truly helped me and never made me feel like I was being rushed, and I was very happy with that. She also helped with picking out the right size of implants, because I am very tiny and I didn't want to go overboard when picking out the size of implants. Also everyone at the surgery center is great too! I am so pleased with how everything turned out, and I would do it all over again!!

by Laura Sands on Mar 1st, 2013

Dr Malhotra & his staff are just fantastic! I had a abdominoplasty & I am so very pleased. It truly has made a tremendous difference in my life. Everyone was so kind, caring & informative. Also the surgical center provided a very private & professional staff. They had my greatest recommendation.

|  Superlative plastic surgeon!  |  show details
by Allison Wheeler on Feb 18th, 2013

After giving birth to and breast feeding two babies, my breasts went from a C to an A cup and lost all fullness. A friend referred me to Dr. Malhotra so I made an appointment to learn more about the breast augmentation procedure. I was welcomed by the ladies in his office which immediately made me feel at ease and more thrilled than ever, to further the process. Upon meeting Dr. Malhotra, I appreciated how comfortable he made me feel in our conversation and the time he spent answering my questions and addressing my needs. I knew I would be in good hands. The surgery went very well and I could not be more pleased with the results! Dr. Malhotra is very meticulous in his practice and the results were nothing shy of perfection! All of my girlfriends want to have a breast augmentation with Dr. Malhotra after seeing and hearing about my successful surgery experience. Could not have asked for anything better!

|  Tummy tuck gone bad  |  show details
by Anonymous on Feb 18th, 2013

His office staff is wonderful and everyone at the surgical center was great! On the bad side of things I really wish I had taken more time to research the right doctor for the job. What should have been an easy tummy tuck turned out very bad. Scar is very high and stomach looks very bad! Make sure you choose your doctor wisely. I am not sure what went wrong, if it was his lack of skill or what but I'm left with a bad result either way. Too much time and money spent to have to live with this result.

Doctor's Response

Our practice is very concerned when the outcome of surgery is not what is expected. It takes a few months to judge the outcome of any procedure. The need to revise surgery is very rare in our practice. However, it may be worth discussing with the doctor to make sure your results are the best possible for your body type.

Sep 19th, 2012

I had eyelid lift surgery in July. I love it! It greatly improved my vision. I didn't realize how much I wasn't seeing until after I had the surgery. A wonderful side benefit of the surgery has been the change in my appearance. I've had several comments from people saying how much younger/happier/well rested I look. Some even thought I looked like I had lost weight!! I highly recommend Dr. Malhotra and his wonderful staff.

|  mini tummy tuck and liposuction  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2012

After having twins my second pregnancy I realized that my stomach could not recover. I average 5 days a week at the gym and decided a tummy tuck was my last option. I saw 2 doctors and am thrilled that I chose Dr.Malhotra. He informed me that I only needed a mini tummy tuck and I opted for additional liposuction on my flanks. My consult was very professional and my surgery was a breeze. The surgery center was staffed with amazing kind people and I felt really good right out or recovery. I am so excited with the results! His staff has also been amazing, I've never waited more than a few minutes to be seen and there is someone to answer your questions at anytime. I even rcvd a response via email on a Saturday! It has been an overall fantastic experience!

|  Optimal experience  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

I recently underwent a breast augmentation with Dr. Malhotra. From beginning to end, it was an excellent experience. Dr. Malhotra and his staff were knowledgeable, accessible, pleasant, and helpful. They took time to answer all of my questions with regard to the procedure. They were also very responsive to my expectations and did everything possible to meet them. The procedure itself went beautifully. There was very little post operative discomfort (thanks to what I'm told is Dr. Malhotra's expert use of local anesthetics in combination with general) and I was feeling well enough to get back to regular life within 3 days. My results are specutacular. I wouldn't hestitate to recommend Dr. Malhotra and his amazing staff.

Jun 19th, 2012

I had been thinking about having breast augmentation for 15 years. I kept telling myself Someday . I decided this year.. I was going to do it! This was a very personal and HIGHLY sensitive issue for me. I went to a consultation with another Dr. and walked out of there devastated, cried for days and my Someday was gone! Even though I was scared, I decided to give it one more chance and I called another Dr. Let me tell you, that was the best personal decision I have ever made! Dr. Malhotra & his staff were unbelievable! They are honest, caring, and compassionate people! My results are amazing! And I am extremely happy! If someone asked me who to recommend, Dr. Malhotra & his staff would be the only one! Thank you, Dr. Malhotra & your awesome staff for making my Someday finally come true!

May 22nd, 2012

I recently had a tummy tuck performed by Dr. Malhotra, and I love it!!!! I had a few consultations from different doctors in the past, but was too scared to follow through. However, Dr. Malhotra and his staff made me feel comfortable and confident that I was making a good choice. I would definitely recommend Dr. Malhotra. :)

Apr 12th, 2012

He didn't explain things well. I didn't feel there was good bedside manner or caring..he seemed to care more about getting pictures for his book rather than me and my problems. Will write more regarding my surgery later. Unhappy.

Doctor's Response

We are very committed to patient satisfaction so it is disheartening to hear from a patient who isn't 100% pleased. We apologize if you felt rushed or that our attention wasn't focused on you during your appointment. If pictures were requested it's because you had an excellent result, which we love to see. Our post op appointments are meant to answer your questions and follow up on your recovery progress, so if you feel there were items not answered, please contact our office so we can address your concerns. -Office Staff

May 16th, 2011

Great Experience-wonderful StaffGreat bedside manner. and most important GREAT RESULTS!!!

|  Liposuction review  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2011

I chose Dr. Malhotra after thorough research and I couldn't be happier! Dr. M and his staff were extremely professional, courteous, and informative. Dr. Malhotra's surgical skills are exemplary in every aspect. I had lipo of the flanks and chin and the results exceeded my expectations! I will absolutely return for future procedures.

|  Failure  |  show details
by Michael Harris on Mar 5th, 2011

I was diagnosed with Basil Cell Skin Cancer by my Dermatologist by Biopsy. I needed to find a plastic surgeon to remove it. The Dr. Group I was referred to didn't accept my insurance. So found Dr. Malhotra on my insurance companies wed sight.On the 1st. appointment he spent all of maybe 5/10 min with me. Told me what he was going to do and we walked out to schedule surgery. He had said it would be Local Anesthetic and take about 15 min.The day of the surgery I walked out not to happy. 1 Have never been strapped down on the table. 2 The light burned my eye's even shut. I asked to move it more than once. 3 The numerous shots were extremely painful.4 I now face having to have the surgery again because the operation FAILED !The reasons being 1 he didn't remove all of the affected area, missed a large adjoining area. 2 and this is a mute point because of the 1st. mistake, no Biopsy was done to verify the all of the cancer was gone.

Jan 28th, 2011

Great doctor! I recovered really quickly and am sooo happy.

|  great surgeon!  |  show details
Dec 25th, 2010

my wife and I spent 4 months choosing the right surgeon for her procedure. She had a breast lift with augmentation and lipo of her waist. She looks great

|  plastic surgeon in michigan  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2010

He was great. i had a mommy makeover, and other then being sore everything exceeded my expectations

|  great experience  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2010

i had a breast augmentation and i can't believe how quickly i recovered. everything looks perfect.