Dr. Pramit Malhotra MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 13th, 2015
Tummy Tuck and Liposuction
Dr Malhotra is a man if very few words but you can tell immediately that you are in great hands. You can tell that he is looking at you with an artists eye. I had many questions my first meeting and he answered all very directly He was very clear on what results I could expect. The results are better than what I even imagined and it has only been one week post surgery. Tammy his Patient Care Coordinator is a valuable asset - kind, informative and you feel comfortable and confident with your decision. I have tears of joy and can't wait to see the final results

October 4th, 2015
Dr. Malhotra / Breast Implants
Dr. Malhotra and his staff are the best. Everything was explained to me about my plastic surgery. I was not scared because they ask you if you are scared about your surgery. I will always recommend Dr. Malhotra and his staff. They have the best bedside manner when I got my surgery done. They really care about you and how you feel about everything.

July 31st, 2015
Long Awaited Face Lift
After avoiding mirrors, for the last few years, I am happy to see my reflection. Dr. Pramit Malhotra did my facelift and I was surprised that I had absolutely no bruising or bloodshot eyes. I was even more amazed with my lower face lift! I look younger, smoother, refreshed, and prettier. Dr. Malhotra, along with his staff, was professional, compassionate, supportive, and positive. He even removed part of an existing scar which was an added bonus. Within just a few days, I was transformed!

July 30th, 2015
Best experience with Plastic Surgery
Dr. Maholtra and his staff (Tammy) were awesome! There explained the procedure very well. I was very nervous and wasn't sure about doing a breast augmentation, but couldn't be happier that I did. Dr. Malhotra did a great job!! I couldn't be happier! Put on a swimsuit for the first last weekend since they were done and was so pleased with how things looked. Its been 5 weeks since surgery and it was not a super painful recovery they use a quick recovery technique that helped a lot. I only took pain meds the first 2 days. Highly recommend Ann Arbor Plastic Surgery!!!!!!!

June 18th, 2015
I was completely scared of going through surgery but Dr. Malhotra and his staff were so amazing and took the best care of me. All my questions were answered, I am 100% happy and love my results.

April 11th, 2015
Michigan's best plastic surgeon. He is truly gifted and professional.

April 6th, 2015
Breast augmentation
First off I would recommend Dr Malholtra to anyone!!!! I LOVE my new breasts!!! After breastfeeding and pumping for a year my breasts went flat and lost their umth... I went from a size C before my daughter to A after. Dr brought me up to a size D very modest and natural! I love them and I feel sexy again and not like I need to hide behind padded bras and t-shirts! He was very nice as well as all of the ladies in his office! Anytime i emailed or called I got a very quick response! I thank him so much you can tell he takes pride in his work. :) im a very happy patient if your thinking about Breast augmentation go to him and get a counceltation it's worth your time and so is he!!! Thank you thank you!!!

March 2nd, 2015
Breast augmentation
Absolutely wonderful plastic surgeon. Best decision ever! I highly recommend Dr. Malhotra for breast augmentation.

February 17th, 2015
He's an excellent surgeon

January 22nd, 2015
Dr. Malhotra and his staff are professional yet warm and friendly. I felt totally comfortable with them all immediately. I recently underwent breast augmentation by Dr. Malhotra and am very pleased with my results. All of my questions/concerns were answered and Dr. Malhotra and the office manager, Tammy, helped me decide which size and type of implant would be best for the result I was looking for. I would recommend anyone considering cosmetic surgery to see Dr. Malhotra.

November 11th, 2014
Wonderful Experience!
I had nothing but wonderful experiences with Dr. Malhotra and his staff. From the moment I walked in his office I was welcomed warmly. I was given his name by a friend of mine who also had a great experience as well. His office manager was THE BEST! She made me feel comfortable and answered every question I had. I am very satisfied with my results and would recommend Dr. Malhotra to anyone!

October 14th, 2014
Wonderful experience! Highly recommend Dr. Malhotra!
I was looking into getting a breast augmentation and after meeting with Dr. Malhotra and his staff I made my surgery appointment at the end of my consultation appointment. The decision was very easy based on the comfort level, personal interaction, and support they provided. The office created a wonderful experience from the moment they answered the phone and continue to offer very responsive and supportive assistance. The surgery and recovery have been excellent, exactly what they explained and what was expected. Dr. Malhotra himself called me the night of my surgery to check on me and see if I had any questions, talk about impressive! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Malhotra!