A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pramod Batra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pramod Batra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pramod Batra, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Batra graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Batra has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pramod Kumar Batra BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pramod K. Batra practice?
- Dr. Pramod Batra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pramod Batra practices Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA.
See Anaheim Surgeons.