A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pramod Digamber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pramod Digamber is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Digamber graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Digamber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pramod Digamber MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Pramod Digamber practice?
- Dr. Pramod Digamber has 1 office location.
Dr. Pramod Digamber practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Radiologists.